Tributes.com is Hiring!
Regional Sales Directors
Tributes.com is seeking Regional Sales Directors to join our team in a leadership position focused on developing the channel of funeral homes that sell our obituary services and on-line tribute products. This is a unique opportunity as funeral homes all over the country are looking for ways to provide additional value to the families they serve and new ways to grow their businesses. Tributes.com is helping funeral homes to further leverage the Internet to help their families preserve cherished memories of their loved ones, while simultaneously developing the firm’s brand awareness, driving traffic to their websites, and generating leads for at-need and pre-need services within their local markets.
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for identifying and closing new business opportunities with funeral homes within a specific territory. As a member of the Tributes.com sales team, you will develop solid relationships with your funeral home partners and ensure that they are regularly publishing their obituaries on the Tributes.com platform, educating their families about the benefits of the Tributes.com offerings and selling multi-media tributes products.
You will be expected to develop new business and follow lead generation campaigns.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Identify and prospect independent funeral homes, consolidators and corporately owned funeral homes, as well as potential cemeteries.
- Develop, maintain and grow relationships with funeral homes by building and managing a sales territory.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies for use within the territory and that can be used for a national rollout.
- 3-5 years proven success in Channel Development and Management including recruiting, managing, and training Channel Partners.
- Strong understanding of and/or belief in the Internet.
- Funeral Service knowledge and experience required.
- Ability to work in a start-up, entrepreneurial fast-paced environment preferred.
- Candidate should be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer relationship management software.
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to present to large groups.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
Send your resume along with cover letter and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org and please indicate the position title in the subject line. Candidates with Funeral Profession experience preferred – no agencies please.
Tributes.com provides an opportunity
to be part of the team during the most exciting and pivotal time in the
company’s history. We offer an excellent
compensation and bonus plan along with a full umbrella of benefits, including,
medical, dental, disability, life, 401(k), paid time off and more.