Tributes Refreshes Logo & Launches Next Generation Site Design
Tributes.com® Refreshes Logo and Launches Next Generation Site Design
INNOVATION DISTRICT, BOSTON, MA – October 24, 2011 – Tributes.com, the online resource for local and national obituary news, unveiled today at the National Funeral Directors Association Convention in Chicago, a new logo design and a completely revamped homepage meant to localize, personalize and simplify the Tributes.com experience at the popular obituary classified site.
Key components of the new homepage design include:
- Streamlined search box integrated into the site header enabling obituary searching to be easily executed from any area of the site
- Improved search algorithms to help better ensure that users are quickly and reliably finding the results they are looking for
- The ability to tag obits of family and friends so that they appear on the user’s home page for persistent and easy access allowing every Tributes.com user to establish their own personalized ‘virtual cemetery’ experience
- Living Memorial Wall highlighting the continuous interactivity of site users across the Tributes Network with the obituaries of loved ones
- Simplified access to customization features including obituary alerts, saved locations, and anniversary reminders
"In celebration of the 3rd anniversary of the launch of Tributes.com we are excited to be enhancing our brand image and user interface to be softer in tone and more sophisticated in its design while dramatically improving our site experience to be much more personalized for our users," said Elaine Haney, President, Tributes.com. "Two million consumers now rely on our brand each month and it’s important to ensure that they can quickly and easily search our database and locate comprehensive obituary and service information and interact with the friends and family that need their support in a timely fashion while simultaneously having the ability to make their regular Tributes.com experience their own – with immediate access to the obituary news they care about and the memorials of their loved ones close by."
Tributes.com is the online resource for current local and national obituary news, lasting personal tributes and online community providing support during times of loss and grieving. Through one centralized national web destination, with over 90 million current and historical death records dating back to the 1930s, Tributes has made obituary and online memorial service information easily accessible so people can come together online and offline to remember and share the treasured stories of the important people in their lives who have passed away. Monster.com founder Jeff Taylor officially launched Tributes.com in the fall of 2008 and in 3 short years the site has experienced rapid growth, and is now relied on by thousands of funeral homes and 2M unique consumers each month to publish and locate obituary news. For more information about Tributes.com, please visit our website at www.tributes.com or contact us at email@example.com.